Call for Abstract
International Conference on Design and Production Engineering, will be organized around the theme “Dedicated to Design and Manufacture the Future Engineering ”
Design and Production 2016 is comprised of 14 tracks and 117 sessions designed to offer comprehensive sessions that address current issues in Design and Production 2016.
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks. All related abstracts are accepted.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
The role of design is to visualize, create, and embody what does not yet exist. Design makes things real and can be judged, examined, responded and improved. It is through a constant process of prototyping that results come to life and this emphasis on creation design better understands how to manage complicated, multi-faceted social and cultural problems.
- Track 1-1Modelling softwares
- Track 1-2Valve Design Engineering
- Track 1-3Plant Design Engineering
- Track 1-4Civil Design Software
- Track 1-5Tool Design Engineering
- Track 1-6HVAC Design Engineering
- Track 1-7Thermo Design Engineering
- Track 1-8Mechanical Design Engineering
- Track 1-9Engineering Design
- Track 1-10Simulation softwares
- Track 1-11Analysis softwares
- Track 1-12Robotics Engineering
The field of automation involves the creation and application of technology to monitor or control the production and delivery of products and services. Automation engineers design, program, simulate and test automated machinery and processes in order to complete exact tasks. Automation engineers are responsible for design specifications and other detailed documentation of their creations. The development of humanoid robots, lightweight construction and energy efficiency play an important role as these mobile, dynamic systems to work self-sufficiently. The application of computer-aided (CAE) methods in the development process is one possibility to achieve the required weight reduction. Different analysis domains, namely hybrid multi body system dynamics (MBS), finite element analysis (FEA), control system simulation. Vibration Acoustic is the interdisciplinary science that deals with the study of all mechanical waves in gases, liquids, and solids including topics such as vibration, sound, ultrasound and infrasound.
- Track 2-1 Light weight design
- Track 2-2Design to reduce cost
- Track 2-3Design for higher efficiency
- Track 2-4Vibration acoustic
- Track 2-5Flexible machine elements
- Track 2-6Automative Production Engineering
Materials Science and Engineering (MSE) is a field of engineering that encompasses the spectrum of materials types and how to use them in manufacturing. Materials span the range: metals, ceramics, polymers (plastics), semiconductors, and combinations of materials called composites. We live in a world that is both dependent upon and limited by materials. Powder metallurgy is the process of blending fine powdered materials, pressing them into a desired shape or form and then heating the compressed material in a controlled atmosphere to bond the material.
- Track 3-1Polymers and composites
- Track 3-2Powder metallurgy
- Track 3-3Micro manufacturing
- Track 3-4Nano-manufacturing
- Track 3-5Rapid manufacturing
Industrial Design (ID) is an applied art whereby the aesthetics and usability of products may be improved. Design aspects specified by the industrial designer may include the overall shape of the object, the location of details with respect to one another, colors, texture, sounds, and aspects concerning the use of the product ergonomics. Industrial design is a process of design applied to products that are to be manufactured through techniques of mass production. It is the service of creating products and systems that optimize function, value and appearance for the mutual benefit of both user and manufacturer. Industrial designers develop products and systems through collection analysis and synthesis of data guided by the special requirements of their client and manufacturer.
- Track 4-1Advances in Industrial Design
- Track 4-2Industrial Design Engineering
- Track 4-3Industrial Product Design
- Track 4-4Industrial Designers Insights
Great designs are derived from Insights gathered through social interactions; in open and evolving environments which encourage the play and customisation of physical and psychological spaces.
- Track 5-1Graphic Design Engineering
- Track 5-2Structural Engineer Insights
- Track 5-3Highway Design Engineering
- Track 5-4Integrated infrastructure design module
- Track 5-5Instrumentation Design Engineering
- Track 5-6VLSI Design Engineering
- Track 5-7Signaling Design Engineering
- Track 5-8Motor Design Engineering
- Track 5-9Medical Devices Design Engineering
- Track 5-10Architectual Engineering
- Track 5-11Drilling Engineering
- Track 5-12Natural Gas Engineering
- Track 5-13Water Engineering
- Track 5-14Piping Engineering
- Track 5-15Structural Engineer Insights
Production engineering is a combination of manufacturing technology with management science. It intricate design and careful planning that goes into creating a product. Such a process can be quite broad, incorporating everything from the initial use of raw materials to the final products made available to consumers as large-scale durable goods. Design and application of manufacturing techniques to produce a specific product.
- Track 6-1Design of Mechanical Systems
- Track 6-2Precision Engineered Products
- Track 6-3Production Engineers Insights
- Track 6-4Production Engineers Insights
- Track 6-5Advances in Production Engineering
- Track 6-6Machinery and Interactive Design
- Track 6-7Green Design and Manufacturing
- Track 6-8Design for Manufacture & Assembly
- Track 6-9Design of Thermal Systems
- Track 6-10Design of Thermal Systems
- Track 6-11Production Engineering Solutions
Advanced technology aims in improving the operating performance, life expectancy, reliability and to reduce the cost of the components. This is accomplished by making the surface robust to the environment in which it will be used. It includes Plating technologies, Nano and emerging technologies and Surface engineering, characterization and testing.
- Track 7-1Robot development and control
- Track 7-2Advances in Structural Engineering
- Track 7-3Advances in Electrical Design
- Track 7-4Advanced CAE Technique
- Track 7-5Trends in Advanced Machining, Manufacturing and Materials
- Track 7-6Dynamic Design
- Track 7-7Naval Architecture Engineering
- Track 7-8Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Track 7-9 Thermal Structures and Windmills
- Track 7-10Automobiles & Automotive Design
- Track 7-11Automobiles & Automotive Design
- Track 7-12Civil Engineering Drafting and Design
- Track 7-13Advances in Process Engineering
Modern aerospace and space systems design is typically performed with the aid of specialized aerospace software analysis tools and software products. All aircraft designs involve compromises of these factors to achieve the design mission-Wing design, Fuselage, Propulsion, Weight, and Structure. Ranges of aerospace design software’s used an integrated design or integrated synthesis environment. CFD computational fluid dynamics software provides flexible fluid flow and thermal simulation tools that help to make decisions earlier in the product development process. Easily explore and compare design alternatives and better understand the implications of design choices before manufacturing. ADS is the new standard for the conceptual design of the modern generation of light aircraft. It is a powerful software tool available for aircraft designers. Advanced Aircraft Analysis (AAA) is the industry standard aircraft design, stability and control analysis software. Advanced Aircraft Analysis provides a powerful framework to support the iterative and non-unique process of aircraft preliminary design. The AAA program allows preliminary design engineers to take an aircraft configuration from early weight sizing through open loop and closed loop dynamic stability and sensitivity analysis.
- Track 8-1Aircraft Design Engineering
- Track 8-2Propulsion Software
- Track 8-3Trajectory Software
- Track 8-4Structural Analysis Software
- Track 8-5Thermodynamic/ Thermochemical Analysis
- Track 8-6 Aerodynamic Analysis
- Track 8-7Integrated Design Frameworks
- Track 8-8Cost Analysis Tools
Some of the multidisciplinary fields of engineering combines with design engineering that includes electrical engineering, telecommunications engineering, control engineering, bio-technology etc.
- Track 9-1Mechatronics
- Track 9-2Bio-inspired robotics
- Track 9-3Bio-inspired design: Various research fields such as robotics, prosthetics and human assistive technologies
- Track 9-4Hierarchy of Design Models
- Track 9-5Mechanochemistry
Product Engineering or Software Product engineering comprises of the process of innovating, designing, developing, testing and deploying a software product. Product engineering is the entire product life cycle from the innovation phase, starting from the idea being conceived to the deployment and user acceptance testing phase. The evolving product lifecycle elements such as reducing product development times, increasing expectations on quality, manufacturing process optimization and design cost pressures. The increasing demand for enriching user experience also places more emphasis on cutting edge product engineering solutions. Process engineering involves selection of the processes to be used, determination of the sequence of all operations, and requisition of special tools to make a product.
- Track 10-1Process Design Engineering
- Track 10-2Product Design Engineering
- Track 10-3Product Development
- Track 10-4Product Development Engineering
- Track 10-5Product Engineering Services
- Track 10-6Advanced Chemical Engineering Products
- Track 10-7Advanced Biomedical Engineering Products
- Track 10-8Advanced Precision Engineering Products
- Track 10-9Power Plant Engineering
Manufacturing process is the process through which raw materials are transformed into finished products. It begins with the creation of the materials from which the design is made. These materials are then modified through different process to become the required product.
- Track 11-1Sustainable Manufacturing
- Track 11-2Flexible production
- Track 11-3Additive Manufacturing
- Track 11-4Advanced Manufacturing
- Track 11-5Emerging technologies and processes
- Track 11-6Responsive Manufacturing
- Track 11-7Reconfigurable Manufacturing System
Machine tool operators are machinists who use lathes, milling machines, grinders, CNC machining centres’ and other machine tools to cut metal to precise shapes and sizes. During and after machining operations, machine tool operators use precision measuring instruments, such as micrometres and gauges, to inspect and make sure the parts are machined to the specifications required.
TYPES OF METAL CUTTING TOOLS:- It is used to remove material from the work piece by means of shear deformation. Cutting may be accomplished by single-point, multipoint tools or form tools. Single-point tools are used to remove material by means of one cutting edge.
- Track 12-1Types of metal cutting tools
- Track 12-2Design of tools
- Track 12-3Heat in metal cutting and its measurement
- Track 12-4Tool engineering
- Track 12-5CAD/CAM/CIM, FMS and NC/CNC Machining
- Track 12-6Nontraditional machining processes – USM, AJM, WJM, EDM and Wire cut EDM, LBM, EBM, PAM, CHM, ECM
Production management also called operations management is used for planning, organising, directing and controlling of production activities to ensure that they move smoothly at the required level. It is used for overseeing, designing, controlling the process of production and redesigning business operations in the production of goods and/or services. It brings together the 6M's i.e. men, money, machines, materials, methods and markets to satisfy the wants of the people. Production management also deals with decision-making regarding the quality, quantity, cost, etc., of production. It applies management principles to production.
- Track 13-1Production Management Insights
- Track 13-2Mechanical Design Services and Market Analysis
- Track 13-3Design Engineering Companies Market Analysis
- Track 13-4Industrial Engineering Companies Market Analysis
- Track 13-5Product Engineering Companies Market Analysis
- Track 13-6Engineering Companies Market Analysis
- Track 13-7Environmentally Sustainable Manufacturing Processes and Systems
- Track 13-8Optimization Methods
- Track 13-9Quality and Productivity Management
- Track 13-10Supply chain management
- Track 13-11Management for Production and Operations
Metrology is the science of measurement. Metrology includes all theoretical and practical aspects of measurement. Metrology also has three basic subfields, all of which make use of the three basic activities, though in varying proportions: Scientific or fundamental metrology, Applied, technical or industrial metrology, Legal metrology.
- Track 14-1Metrology and precious measurement
- Track 14-2Jigs and fixtures
- Track 14-3Surface finish measurement
- Track 14-4Linear and different angular measurement
- Track 14-5Alignment testing of machine tools